Saturday 15 September 2012

Good Heart

My mom always remind me to have a good heart, she said it's very hard for a person to have a good heart. Sometimes I find it annoying to be nice, I mean seriously, people are taking advantages and you're actually letting it. I agree with my mom it is hard! Nowadays people actually think what they did is right when it's actually wrong! With a shameless face putting an angel sign on their head by faking a stories which points out that they were right all the time. Not all people can take their responsibilities on their mistakes. To be honest, I'm scared of responsibilities. I remembered this one time my maid complement me because I never wet my bed. I was so proud of that title until one day I actually wet my bed (That happens a loooooooonnnngg time ago, just to be clear) I tried to cover it up my cleaning and drying my bed and I asked my sister to cover me up by saying it was hers. But I get caught anyway. My point is responsibilities is hard! To have a good heart, yeah what do I know?


Hatred. To tell you the truth I have hatred more than love. I hate to talk, I hate looking at people making mistakes, I hate silly remarks I hate everything. But one day when you open your eyes and try to recall everything, you did everything that you hate without you knowing or not. What I'm saying here is nobody's perfect. So what if you hate stuff it's freaking normal. People see me as an innocent,happy-go-lucky girl but do I have to be happy all the time? I would still have a bad day or maybe something I hate happens? Hate. That's what keeping you from being happy. And by looking at my hate level I'm not doing so good back there. Did you ever realize that when you hate you heart beat actually beats faster than usual? I don't know about you guys but I felt it! I can't control it, I mean who can? Same goes to when you're loving someone. It can't be controlled! But tell me who can simply forgive and forget? It's hard mom! I can still remember when my brother provokes me in the car and I ended up crying with no one there to comfort me(Which makes me hate my brother more). I forgive him but I can never forget!


Sometimes I cried without reason and I'll ask myself why am I crying. Like somethings wrong with me and I don't know what. Probably I have a lot of sin that I couldn't remember. But seriously I'm going nuts!  I hate seeing people living in their life, pretending to be happy when they don't give a slightest care about what's happening to their surroundings. They say when your heart is fulfilled you will be the happiest person in the world. But every greatness comes with consequences. Think wise because sometimes your head said the other when your heart says otherwise. Let me just say in every evil there's good in it and every good there's evil in it. Sometimes what your heart desire is more like a wants than a needs. To differentiate them you'll need a good heart. If you get my point here, you'll see that everything you did or say is related to having a good heart. The way you react, the way you treat people. Denial will only slow you down~ Good luck finding your good heart!



True Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

All written by Shasha Syahirah