Sunday 1 July 2012

Not so far from June

1st of July!!! This is so fast and I didn't even notice how face time flies. 2days ago me and Soraya just did a concert together and boy I don't believe we actually did it. It was my first ever awesomest feeling I have ever felt. It was not bad~ And now I know how stage fright can cause someone to be so so so so clumsy and shaky. But we did it! 29th of June just after my birthday~ 

I can't upload the video but I'll try later. And today is a very special day for a special friend. It's her birthday!! We share our birthday on the same week. I love you Sharon. Thanks for sharing all the weirdness with me. Always there to understand my situation when nobody can understand. Always been there when I need all the support I should get. You're the best thing that happens during my best and worst. So I've made this video for you. And thanks to Soraya too for giving me pictures of all of us~ *cheek hugs* Happy birthday Sharon baby <3







True Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

All written by Shasha Syahirah