Tuesday 29 May 2012

Real in a Person

Why do people hide their true self from other people to see? Other than trying to fit in it's also because we don't know our true self until something showed up. They're not faking, NO! ( That's how people judged them nowadays, especially teens) In order for you to find you true self you have to make mistakes, try new stuff etc. But with all the judging I can see why most of us are lost,  most will deny but let's not play psycho stuff here~

So now we're in a whole new year so people might as well change to improve themselves~ I can't see what's real and what's not now. Everything is so confusing I might just press the restart button to start all over again to change the past but we all know that whatever happens always had their reasons. Despite from living far from my family, I'm having a whole new perspective towards people. For whatever reason, people will eventually change towards a situation and somehow their true self reveals. Take me as an example, I got into a few dramas (It's high school all over again) this past few weeks and I have to admit it's fun but when someone over reacted you would love for them to just get it over with. ( It's like Indon drama and I hate how Indon drama have to be so complicated)

Any complication is like a messy yarn balls. Untie it slowly and solve it calmly or cut it short where everything would be different from before and it comes with regret. Don't over react or do things without second thought. The way you handle things is your greatest advantages and I'm not saying I didn't do any mistakes. I did even though I know it's the opposite way but without us  realizing, each of us will do something unconsciously (I'm not saying it's not our fault), but it's our teenage nature. I'm typing this so I would remember how I feel when I was a teenager soon enough so I would understand why my kids will do it.

Whatever your character is don't change it. That's what makes you YOU! Pretenses and all those bullshitting would only turn you into a jerk~ But don't ever judge people because you can't tell what they have been through. Just remember everyone has their own story and if they don't want you to be in their part of story, they're just passing through in your chapter of life. Cheers! :)




True Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

All written by Shasha Syahirah